By practicing Sri Vidya you realize that one who creates the world, the world which is created and the one who enjoys the world, are one and the same. This is called vajra-panjara-nyasam
-Sri Guru Karunamaya
Together we can do it!
We are always appreciative of donations in cash, kind and/or service
- Acquiring 2 acres of land for permanent learning centers in Bangalore, Rishikesh and Hyderabad
- Landscaping of the learning centers
- Construction of main learning center, yagna shala (fire-pit) for teaching and conducting traditional vedic fire rituals
- Construction of guest accomodations following old gurukul tradition of kutirs for furthering one’s sadhana
- Materials needed for daily rituals like poojas and homas (fire rituals)
- Daily and periodical maintenance of the learning centers
- Furniture, computers and other infrastructure
- Opportunities exist for sponsoring daily activities of the Sri Vidya Learning center school and youth programs
- Compiling and editing audio and video recordings related to Sri Guru Karunamaya
All donations are tax deductible in the United States. Soundarya Lahari is a registered non-profit under Sec 501(c).
To make a donation:
SRIVIDYA LEARNING CENTER.
Bank Account No.
IFSC NO: SYNB0003036
Syndicate Bank , Hyderabad .
Telangana, 500059 ,India
We thank you for your generous support
Please note: We are only able to accept payments via PayPal outside India. Other payment options including credit card payment coming shortly
Sri Vidya Learning Center